Love Stampin' Up! products?
Want more stash for your cash?
Earn doing something you love?
Get £130 of products for only £99!
If yes, then why don't you sign up to being
a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?
For only £99 you could
...boost your stash, be a "hobby demo" - you would have all the demo benefits such as 20% off the net product total of all your orders and by placing orders for yourself, family and friends you could pay towards your hobby.
...earn a little extra, be a part time demo - by doing the occasional workshop you will get to meet new people who love crafting too, and boost your income by working the hours that suit you.
...have a new career, be a career demo - Through the support of the Stampin' Up! family and your hard work you could climb that creative career ladder, still doing what you love!
Whatever type of demonstrator you decide to be, you will get my support and encouragement.
£130 of products from the current catalogue
you will get a business starter kit to get you started
all posted for free.
When you sign up to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you also get the benefit of:
- 20% off the net total for any orders (£270 of product per quarter needs to be ordered to keep your account active, there are no penalties if you lapse)
- Earn free hostess sets and merchandise.
If you would like turn your hobby into further earning potential, there are even more incentives and rewards for selling Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income called “volume rebate” of monthly sales over £270, the percentage goes up the higher the sales amount.
- Qualify for cash and product bonuses, incentive trips and rewards.
- When you recruit you can receive downline override compensation based on their sales.
- Receive Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive demonstrator magazine bimonthly, that has inspirational articles and tips to expand your business.
- Access to Stampin' Up!’s exclusive to demo’s website where you can watch videos and have access to tutorials.
In addition to this:
- You will get support from myself as your upline to help plan your business venture. Stampin' Up! has been part of my life for nearly 5 years, and I have a team of inspiring demonstrators that are eager to share.
- I have over 25 years experience crafting and over 20 years experience demonstrating and tutoring people in a variety of crafts, and have a passion for sharing what I love and enabling others to be creative.
- The other wonderful benefit when you join the Stampin' Up! family is that you meet other people who have a similar interest to you. Whether it be online or through the workshops and classes you do, you will find your circle of friends get bigger!